Ragamuffin II - 3 Days 2 Nights
Ragamuffin II (R2) was built to contest the Admiral's Cup by one of Australia's most famous yachtsman Syd Fischer. This 53ft long vessel was designed by famous yacht designer Ben Lexcen. After her racing career Ragamuffin II settled in the Whitsundays.
Please Note: No Longer Available Until Further Notice
Today Ragamuffin II is well serviced and maintained to an immaculate condition. The interior is beautifully appointed with rich timbers and is complete with 2 double births and 9 single bunks.
WHITSUNDAY SAILING CHARTERS
Ragamuffin has a comfortable cabin fit out designed for overnight sailing charters. Each tour takes up to 13 guests on the adventure of a lifetime. Guests are welcome to assist with the sailing, hoisting and trimming sails, or taking the helm to steer around the islands. Being the smaller vessel in our fleet Ragamuffin is ideal for private group charters of 6 to 13 guests.
- Snorkel coral reefs teeming with marine life.
- Visit stunning sand and coral beaches.
- Go for guided island bush walks.
- Meet our dive boat 'Tornado'.
- Optional participation in the sailing or take the helm.
- Freshly prepared meals on board by the crew.
- Scuba Diving Available From $79.