Whitsundays Moorings Bed & Breakfast
The unique accommodation set in tropical terraced gardens overlooking Abel Point Marina and the Coral Sea providing 180 degree ocean and island views; not forgetting the famous 5 course ‘a la carte’ breakfasts.
The sundrenched rainforest gardens filled with tropical trees are a paradise for the numerous birdlife, especially at bird feeding time in the morning. Meticulously clean, spacious open-plan rooms include kitchen and lounge areas with terra-cotta-tiled floors and ensuites featuring ‘Gilchrist and Soames’ toiletries.
The house is surrounded by mango and frangipani trees and in season, guests delight in the freshly squeezed orange juice and off their own tree pulped mango juice at breakfast. The many bird baths are filled with frolicking lorikeet parrots through breakfast and during the long warm days here in the tropics.
Call us now for latest prices and availability on Free Call 1800 677 119 or simply e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Room Types Available
- East Studio
- West Studio
- Garden View Studio
- Facilities to prepare a light supper.
- Free WiFi and a computer for guests use.
- “The Works” Foxtel satellite TV package is available in all rooms
- A la carte breakfast
- Rooms are serviced Daily
- Fresh linen provided
- Ensuite with shower and featuring Gilcrest & Soames Toiletries and fluffy white Bath Robes
- Alarm Clock radio
- Use of laundry with ironing facilities available in room
- Complimentary selection of teas and coffee
- Glasses, crockery, cutlery etc