Seaplane Adventure - Palm Bay Escape
Secluded beaches, coral reefs & towering hoop pines. Palm Bay Resort on Long Island Whitsundays offers a tranquil and secluded space to relax, rejuvenate and escape.
Duration: 6 Hours
Fly in style by Seaplane to Palm Bay Resort; a beautiful boutique resort nestled in the neck of Long Island, one of the iconic islands of the Great Barrier Reef. With their very own secluded private cove, Palm Bay offers extensive views to the Whitsunday passage and Coral Sea.
Day guests of Palm Bay Resort can access all the resort facilities including the newly renovated fully equipped guest kitchen and Palm Bay Bar. Other facilities include the poolside dining area as well as the Palm Blue Day Spa, beach pavilion and lounge space, media room, tennis courts, nature walks and kayaks. The front desk reception and friendly resort staff are available 24/7 to assist you.
Long Island is also a Rainforest National Park and has many bush walking tracks you can wander and safely explore the wonderful island rainforest. The resort is also home to some native forest wildlife including Goannas, Wallabies, Curlews and a variety of other birds and creatures.
- Minimum of 6 hours on island
- Return Seaplane flight
- Scenic flight over Hill Inlet & Whitehaven Beach as well as The Molle group of islands, Long Island, Hook Island, Whitsunday Island, Shute Harbour & Whitsunday Passage.
- $30 lunch voucher to spend in the shop (BBQ packs, cheeses, etc.)
- Cocktail or other preferred refreshment on arrival
- On offer a range of free in-house activities for you to enjoy during your visit, snorkelling, tennis, kayaking and fishing (gear is available upon request and is $10 per day for use.)
- Bush walking
What to bring
- Swimwear and towel
- Sunscreen, sunglasses and hat
- Camera and/or video camera
- Light jacket for cooler months
- Your wallet for additional activities, beverages and food.