Air Whitsundays – Seaplane Adventure Panorama Tour
There is a good reason why this tour is one of the most popular! See the absolute best this region has to offer in a half day tour. Enjoy the sparkling expanse of the Whitsunday Islands National Park and the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park from the air, on the land and under the water.
Duration: 4.5 Hours
Scenic flight over the Great Barrier Reef, Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet and over the Coral Sea to overpass Bait Reef, Hook Reef, Hardy Lagoon and The River and of course scenic views directly over Heart Reef (only seen by air).
You will spend two hours at Air Whitsundays private glass bottom boat, comprising one hour of coral viewing and relaxing and one hour of snorkelling in a private sheltered lagoon. Then a one hour visit to Whitehaven Beach.
This flight provides excellent photo and video opportunities of the Great Barrier Reef and Whitsunday Islands and you will also experience the thrill of the water landings at the Great Barrier Reef and Whitsunday Island.
- All snorkelling equipment, snorkelling tuition and flotation devices for inexperienced snorkellers
- Beach umbrellas
- Australian sparkling wine and 100% fruit juice, local spring water and an assortment of Australian brand snacks and treats
- Comprehensive in-flight commentary
What to bring
- Swimwear and towel
- Sunscreen, sunglasses and hat
- Camera and/or video camera
- Light jacket for cooler months
- Prescription mask for snorkelling if required