Cruise/Fly Reefworld – Great Barrier Reef
Experience the Great Barrier Reef from every possible perspective with this combination Cruise/Fly package to Cruise Whitsundays Reefworld. This tour features a 35-minute scenic flight encompassing views of the Whitsunday Islands and the Outer Great Barrier Reef. The tour also includes approximately 2.5 hours at Reefworld, a tropical buffet lunch, snorkeling and coral viewing from the underwater viewing chamber, before returning home by catamaran. (Fly/Cruise option also available).
7:30 Meet at Port of Airlie Marina Cruise Whitsundays for check-in
8:00 Cruise Whitsunday vessel cruise to Reefworld
11:00 – 14:00 Spend 2.5 hours at Cruise Whitsundays Reefworld Pontoon
14:00 – 14:35 Board our helicopter for a scenic flight back to Hamilton Island
14:35 Spend 2 hours at Hamilton Island and transfers back to Airlie Beach
- One-way helicopter flight (approx. 35 minutes) with scenic views of Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet, Heart Reef.
- Spend 2.5 hours at Reefworld
- One-way cruise
- Snorkeling equipment and wetsuits
- Semi-submersible tours
- Underwater viewing chamber
- All you can eat buffet lunch
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Presentations by reef experts
What to bring
- Swimwear and Towel
- Protective clothing from the sun including a hat
- Light jacket/sweater during cooler months
- Money / credit card for optional purchases such as guided snorkeling tours, introductory and certified diving, scenic helicopter flights and massages.
- Your camera and a sense of fun!