Ocean Rafting – Northern Exposure Tour
Ocean Rafting has two different Whitehaven Beach tours to choose from, the Northern Exposure and the Southern Lights tour. The significant difference between the two tours is that the Northern Exposure offers more snorkelling time and the Southern Lights offers more beach time. Ocean Rafting has built a reputation of consistent customer satisfaction and their motto is simple…“Treat every day as if it is the one and only day our guests will have to enjoy the Whitsunday Islands and all they have to offer”
Ocean Rafting is the only tour to have direct access to Hill Inlet Beach at Whitehaven Beach on Whitsunday Island, where you can observe the rare estuarine stingrays and ghost crabs in their natural habitat. Join the guided walk to the stunning views at Hill Inlet Lookout, overlooking the silica sand of Whitehaven Beach, followed by a buffet style lunch at the beach. Enjoy two different Whitsundays snorkelling destinations around Hook Island including Mantaray Bay, Maureens Cove and other specially selected Whitsundays snorkelling spots.
- Personalised snorkel instruction
- Use of snorkel equipment and flotation devices
- Reef and island naturalist talks
- Courtesy bus pick up and drop off from local accommodation
- Cake for afternoon tea
- Please note buffet lunch, beverages and sun/stinger suits are optional extras
What to bring
- A beach bag including a towel, hat and sand shoes.
- A sweater or jacket in the winter months.
- Cameras ideally in a waterproof case or Tupperware.
- Cash for water, soft drinks, beer, fruit juices and chocolates for sale on board.
- If you have chosen not to have the buffet style lunch, please ensure that you bring your own.
- A sense of humour is always welcome!