Reefstar Cruises – Island Cruise
Join the friendly crew for a great day out as we immerse in all the Whitsundays have to offer. Learn more about the area’s natural and cultural history on your day of discover aboard our fast modern catamaran.
Whitehaven BeachStretching 7km, this pure white silica sand beach has been voted #1 in Australia. From the southern end of the beach you can cool off in the turquoise waters, stroll the shallow or simply relax.
Marvel at the picturesque shifting sand and aqua waters of this spectacular location! We access the walking track from Tongue Bay and escort guests to this unique panoramic photo opportunity.
Fringing Coral Reef
The snorkelling site will be chosen for the day’s best conditions. Fringing reefs are found in the shallow waters that adjoin many of the Whitsunday Islands including Hook, Hayman and Whitsunday Islands. Snorkel guests enter from the islands shallows and all equipment including stinger suits (seasonal) are provided. Glass bottom boat guests can join our Reef Guide on the only purpose built viewing vessel operating in the Whitsundays
- Courtesy coach transfer to and from your accommodation
- Upper and lower decks, air-conditioned saloon
- Snorkel equipment
- Flotation device
- Licenced bar available
- Morning tea, buffet lunch and afternoon tea
- Tea & coffee available all day
- Choice of either snorkelling or going on the glass bottom boat (time restraints allows for one choice only)
What to bring
- Swimwear & Towel
- Hat & Sunscreen
- Money/credit card for extra purchases onboard vessel