Reefworld – Great Barrier Reef
Experience the ultimate outer Great Barrier Reef trip and discover the underwater wonderland of magnificent corals, colourful fish and marine life. The pontoons are adjacent to coral walls, the length of which you can explore. The sites have their own ecosystem with magnificent corals and a diversity of marine life found only in sheltered areas, providing a unique world for you to explore. The prolific fish life will surprise and delight you - especially the giant groper!
The pontoons have a choice of areas to relax and a great range of activities. There is undercover seating and tables, sun decks for topping up the tan, freshwater showers, change rooms and full access to the air conditioned comfort of our reef vessel. There are numerous ways to explore the reef, from the underwater viewing chamber, to the semi-submersible submarines, or snorkelling like a fish beneath the sea!
- Snorkeling equipment
- Semi-submersible tours
- Underwater viewing chamber
- All you can eat buffet lunch
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Presentations by reef experts
What to bring
- Swimwear and Towel
- Protective clothing from the sun including a hat
- Light jacket/sweater during cooler months
- Money / credit card for optional purchases such as guided snorkeling tours, introductory and certified diving, scenic helicopter flights and massages.
- Your camera and a sense of fun!