Sea Fever Sportfishing Whitsundays – Full Day Ultimate Outer Reef
Go to where Whitsunday fishing is at its best... the ‘Outer’ Great Barrier Reef! This full day trip onboard our custom game boat (with all amenities) caters for all types of fishing. From reef fishing for delicious coral trout, emperor, trevally and shark to sport fishing around the reef for pelagic species such as spanish mackerel, scaley mackerel, barracuda and tuna. Cast poppers and jig for the hard fighting, highly prized giant trevally, with many released over 40kg. And to top off the ultimate day, you can troll on return with light tackle for the elusive juvenile black marlin, sailfish, tuna or line burning spanish mackerel.
Travel time to the Outer Great Barrier Reef takes approx 2 hrs. With early departures, you will steam past the islands to remote reefs, giving you the best opportunity of catching fish and ensuring a full day of fishing.
- Quality fishing gear, bait and tackle.
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Complimentary tea, coffee, bottled water and soft drinks
- Your day’s catch will also be cleaned for you to take and enjoy.
What to bring
- Hat, sunglasses, sunscreen
- BYO Alcohol (limits apply, cans preferred)