Segway Sunset & Tapas Boardwalk Tour
Ride your own Segway along the Whitsunday Bicentennial Boardwalk overlooking the pristine waters of Pioneer Bay. The tour begins in Airlie Beach and glides the boardwalk along the water’s edge past Abell Point Marina, Shingley Beach and the Whitsunday Botanic Gardens, through to Cannonvale Beach.
Your experienced tour guide will provide informative commentary and highlight points of interest along the 7km round journey. Feel the breeze in your hair on the return trip, gliding effortlessly along the boardwalk before arriving at Barcelona Tapas Bar and Cafe, where it’s time to relax and enjoy a variety of exquisite tapas while soaking up the evening sunset views. Choose to stay for dinner or continue your return Segway ride back to Airlie Beach.
Please note ages: 12 and over. Weight: Between 40kg and 145kg and ability to stand unaided.
- Your own Segway for the duration of the tour.
- Free courtesy bus pickup and return.
- Delicious afternoon Tapas meal.
- Informative commentary throughout the tour.
- Safety helmet and full Segway rider training.
- Rest stops to take in the sights and sounds of the area.
- Fun and smiles all round!
What to bring
- Jacket or raincoat in cold/inclement weather
- Cash for drinks and optional dinner