Relax on board Whitehaven Xpress - a strong, fast and stable vessel, you will keep safe and dry in any conditions. There is space to seat yourself upstairs or down, a bar service and comfortably sized marine toilets for your relief. There is also a tender boat to take you ashore at each stop and provide "glass bottom" coral and fish viewing at the Whitsunday Islands.
Experience the wonders of the Whitsundays with as you pass resorts and islands, cross to the Whitsunday Islands and cruise the length of and visit Whitehaven Beach for an Aussie Beach BBQ.
You will also visit Hill Inlet look out via Tongue Bay for a guided National Park bushwalk, and snorkel over spectacular coral and tropical fish in a Green Zone protected area around the Whitsunday Islands.
- Morning and afternoon tea
- BBQ lunch
- Snorkelling equipment
- Coach transfers to and from your accommodation
- Glass bottom tender
What to bring
- Swimwear and towel
- Sun safe clothing, hat and sunscreen
- Light jacket/jumper for cooler months
- Money if you would like to purchase beverages and stinger suit/wetsuit hire