Whitsunday Chill & Thrill 2 Day Package
Combine two of the Whitsundays' best day tours with Ocean Rafting and tallship Derwent Hunter!
Ocean Rafting's Southern Lights tour visits both the northern and southern ends of Whitehaven Beach. Enjoy at least two hours relaxing on the world famous white silica sand, a guided walk to Hill Inlet Lookout and experience the Southern Whitehaven Lookout, enjoying breathtaking views of Pentecost Island and the tropical waters of the Whitsundays. Snorkel for over an hour at Border Island, Dumbell Island or one of our “secret” snorkel spots, enjoying the amazing hard and soft corals of the fringing reefs.
Join an adventure of a lifetime with Derwent Hunter, sailing on a traditional timber tallship in the sheltered waters of the Whitsunday Islands. This full day tour explores the islands of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park in the Whitsundays. Visit uninhabited islands such as Langford Island and Bali Hai, explore secluded island beaches, snorkel straight off the beach and swim with an abundance of turtles, colourful tropical fish and a multitude of corals.
- Courtesy pick up and drop offs from local accommodation
- Snorkelling equipment
What to bring
- A beach bag including a towel, hat and sand shoes.
- A sweater or jacket in the winter months
- Cameras ideally in a waterproof case or Tupperware.
- Cash for water, soft drinks, beer, fruit juices and chocolates for sale on board.
- A sense of humour is always welcome!