Whitsunday Crocodile Safari is a nature excursion into the estuaries and wetlands of the Whitsundays. This unique tropical environment is home to many species of native and migratory birds, mammals, reptiles and marine animals, including approximately 150 estuarine crocodiles.
Cruise the calm waters of Proserpine River and watch estuarine crocodiles in their natural habitat. Explore Goorganga Plains on a tractor-drawn wagon train and discover the vegetation and wildlife in a freshwater wetland habitat. Meet some interesting Aussie characters on your tour… like Rastas the crocodile. Enjoy a barbecue lunch and experience the unique tastes of traditional Billy Tea and fresh cooked Damper. Explore a mangrove ecosystem and observe the inhabitants including birds, fish and crustaceans and meet our local experienced guides and enjoy their professional expert commentary.
- Expert guides and commentary
- Courtesy return bus transfers from Airlie Beach and Proserpine
- Barbecue lunch
- Traditional Billy Tea and Damper
- Iced drinking water
- Rain ponchos are provided as required
- Insect repellent is provided as required
What to bring
- Cash (for cold drinks & souvenirs)
- Jacket (on cool or windy days)
- Footwear (any type is appropriate)