Airlie Beach 5 Day Family Combo
The master bedroom has a queen size bed, ample storage space and an ensuite. It has split cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fan. The master bedroom has either a private juliette balcony or a link to the main spacious balcony, all with stunning views of the Coral Sea and beyond. The second bedroom has twin beds and good storage facilities. It also has air-conditioning and ceiling fans. There is a main bathroom which services this bedroom.
Toscana Village Resort aims to provide you with comfortable, spacious accommodation at good value rates. Toscana caters primarily for couples and families who prefer a quieter family atmosphere with proximity to the local attractions, lagoon, beach, shops and restaurants.
Pretty garden pathways lead to the pool area from the apartments. The resort features 4 pools including a toddlers bubbling wading pool, cascading waterfall, and small plunge pool as well as a BBQ area for your family and friends to come together over lunch.
- Lounge/dining room with LCD TV, DVD, CD player, air-conditioning, and ceiling fans
- Kitchen with full stove, grill, hotplates, microwave, dishwasher, large fridge, toaster, kettle, saucepans, crockery, cutlery
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer, iron, ironing board
- Master bedroom has queen bed with air-conditioning plus ceiling fans 2nd bedroom has twin bedding with air-conditioning plus ceiling fans
- Bathrooms: ensuite shower to the master bedroom, main bathroom with shower/bathroom
- Balcony with outdoor dining setting and ocean views
1 full day on the Great Barrier Reef pontoon
To properly experience the wonders of the world's most celebrated underwater playground you need to spend a day here. The Great Barrier Reef is truly one of the great wonders of the natural world and a “must-see” for any visitor to the region.
The pontoons have a choice of areas to relax and a great range of activities.
There is undercover seating and tables, sun decks for topping up the tan, freshwater showers, change rooms and full access to the air conditioned comfort of our reef vessel. There are numerous ways to explore the reef, from the underwater viewing chamber, to the semi-submersible submarines, or snorkelling like a fish beneath the sea!
- Unbelievable snorkelling with all gear provided
- Guided snorkelling tours (additional cost)
- Intro and certified diving (additional cost)
- Scenic helicopter flights (additional cost)
- An innovative and spacious reef pontoon
- Underwater viewing chamber
- Activities for the kids
- All you can eat buffet lunch
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Presentations by reef experts
- FREE wetsuit usage
- Sun deck for topping up your tan
- Massage (additional cost)
Come face to face with thousands of different species of marine life and stunning corals. Explore easy to follow snorkelling coral trails; SCUBA dive the most celebrated coral reef in the world; or just relax and enjoy the amazing view from the deck!
Experience Whitehaven Beach and Daydream Island Full Day Trip
Your morning Whitehaven Cruise will be as per the half day itinerary on the Whitsunday Islands and Whitehaven Beach Half Day Cruise.
Your friendly skipper will provide an informative commentary on the history and natural wonders of the area. Sit back, breathe in the sea air, sip a wine or beer and marvel at the 74 Island Wonders of the Whitsundays.
Arrive at Daydream Island for a relaxing lunch. Enjoy the afternoon here, it’s a wonderful island for couples and families alike. You’ll have time to wander the full length of the island taking in Daydream Village and the highlight, the “Living Reef” Coral Lagoon, filled with colourful coral and fish life, sharks and stingrays!
Try a round of golf at the amazing mini-golf course (extra cost). Stroll the flat easy coastal path or the rainforest walk, where you might just see wallabies and endless bird life or do the circuit.
Morning tea or afternoon is served on board and lunch at Boathouse Bakery.
- Cruise the 74 islands of the Whitsundays
- 1 1/2 to 2 hours at the southern end of Whitehaven Beach
- Fully guided morning cruise with informative commentary
- The afternoon at leisure on Daydream
- Morning/afternoon tea and delicious lunch included