7 nights accommodation in a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom fully self-contained apartment.
The master bedroom has a queen size bed, ample storage space and an ensuite. It has split cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fan. The master bedroom has either a private juliette balcony or a link to the main spacious balcony, all with stunning views of the Coral Sea and beyond. The second bedroom has twin beds and good storage facilities. It also has air-conditioning and ceiling fans. There is a main bathroom which services this bedroom.
Toscana Village Resort aims to provide you with comfortable, spacious accommodation at good value rates. Toscana caters primarily for couples and families who prefer a quieter family atmosphere with proximity to the local attractions, lagoon, beach, shops and restaurants.
Pretty garden pathways lead to the pool area from the apartments. The resort features 4 pools including a toddlers bubbling wading pool, cascading waterfall, and small plunge pool as well as a BBQ area for your family and friends to come together over lunch.
- Lounge/dining room with LCD TV, DVD, CD player, air-conditioning, and ceiling fans
- Kitchen with full stove, grill, hotplates, microwave, dishwasher, large fridge, toaster, kettle, saucepans, crockery, cutlery
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer, iron, ironing board
- Master bedroom has queen bed with air-conditioning plus ceiling fans 2nd bedroom has twin bedding with air-conditioning plus ceiling fans
- Bathrooms: ensuite shower to the master bedroom, main bathroom with shower/bathroom
- Balcony with outdoor dining setting and ocean views
1 full day on the Great Barrier Reef pontoon
To properly experience the wonders of the world's most celebrated underwater playground you need to spend a day here. The Great Barrier Reef is truly one of the great wonders of the natural world and a “must-see” for any visitor to the region.
The pontoons have a choice of areas to relax and a great range of activities.
There is undercover seating and tables, sun decks for topping up the tan, freshwater showers, change rooms and full access to the air conditioned comfort of our reef vessel. There are numerous ways to explore the reef, from the underwater viewing chamber, to the semi-submersible submarines, or snorkelling like a fish beneath the sea!
- Unbelievable snorkelling with all gear provided
- Guided snorkelling tours (additional cost)
- Intro and certified diving (additional cost)
- Scenic helicopter flights (additional cost)
- An innovative and spacious reef pontoon
- Underwater viewing chamber
- Activities for the kids
- All you can eat buffet lunch
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Presentations by reef experts
- FREE wetsuit usage
- Sun deck for topping up your tan
- Massage (additional cost)
Come face to face with thousands of different species of marine life and stunning corals. Explore easy to follow snorkelling coral trails; SCUBA dive the most celebrated coral reef in the world; or just relax and enjoy the amazing view from the deck!
Hamilton Island and Whitehaven Beach Full Day
Visit Hamilton Island in the morning and Whitehaven Beach in the afternoon, or vice-versa!
Jump on a Hamilton Island shuttle bus and tour around the island. The shuttles circuit the island all day stopping at key attractions, scenic points and resorts.
So hop on and off as you please. There is a generous choice of swimming pools, including the Main Pool with its swim-up bar or hit the long sandy curve of Catseye Beach for seaside fun. Be sure to visit the Hamilton Island Wildlife Park. It provides the perfect place for you to get up close and personal with some unique Australian wildlife.
Board your Whitehaven vessel for the half day scenic cruise to this magnificent beach. Your cruise vessel has expansive seating areas inside and out. Your friendly skipper will provide an informative commentary on the history and natural wonders of the area. Sink your toes into the fine white silica sands of Whitehaven beach and enjoy the warm crystal clear waters. This is Mother Nature at her best. Sit back, breathe in the sea air, sip a wine or beer and marvel at the 74 Island Wonders of the Whitsundays.
Lunch: Enjoy a pub lunch at Marina Tavern on Hamilton Island.
- Wildlife Park - entry fee at own cost
- Hamilton Island shuttle bus
- Full use of pool and beach areas
- 1 1/2 to 2 hours on the southern end of Whitehaven Beach
- Lunch on Hamilton Island
Daydream Island Resort and Spa Full Day
One of the premier resorts in the Whitsunday Islands, invites you to come and enjoy the many attractions of this fantastic island.
Daydream Village at the southern end of the island has been especially developed with day visitors in mind. It has all the facilities of an island resort and then some!
Set around the swimming pool is a bakery, watersports, shop and souvenir boutique. There are tennis courts, the fantastic ‘Living Reef’ Coral Lagoon filled with colourful coral and fish life.
There’s lots of room to laze away the day pool side, on the lawns or adjacent beach. Take a swim, stroll along Sunset Beach or see wallabies and endless bird-life on the rainforest walk. The ‘Around Australia’ mini-golf course has to be the best in the world - definitely not just for the kids!
The Boathouse Bakery has a range of sandwiches, rolls etc.
Vouchers are provided with a value of $20 per adult and you can then make your own selection up to that value.
- Short scenic cruise to Daydream Island Resort and Spa
- Full use of Daydream Village resort facilities
- ‘Living Reef’ Coral Lagoon
- Shark and stingray feeding (extra cost)
- 19 hole mini-golf course (extra cost)
- Rainforest walk - spot wallabies and bird-life
- Motorised water sports, snorkelling and diving available at an additional cost.
Full Day Crocodile Safari
The natural attractions of the Whitsunday region do not end at the reef and islands. Local estuaries and wetlands stretch inland from the coast, to Proserpine River.
Whitsunday Crocodile Safari is a nature excursion into the estuaries and wetlands of the Whitsundays. This unique tropical environment is home to many species of native and migratory birds, mammals, reptiles and marine animals, including approximately 150 estuarine crocodiles.
The campsite is the base for all of your Safari activities. Undercover tables, seating, toilet facilities, drinking water and refreshments are all available at the campsite.
Explore Goorganga Plains on a tractor-drawn wagon train and discover the vegetation and wildlife in a freshwater wetland habitat. The friendly local guides deliver professional expert commentary during the tour to help you understand more about our nature and our country. Marvel at the many species of flora and fauna and experience unique Australian habitats including melaleuca forests, pastures, marine mangroves and saltpans which fringe the Proserpine River.
Learn about the history of damper and billy-tea as our guides prepare them fresh for you onsite every day. Once you know the secrets of the recipes and the tricks of the trade, you can see just how good they taste as you sample some traditional Australian "bush tucker".
Once on board vessel River Runner, your calm water adventure cruise begins. While seated in complete safety and comfort, you can investigate a marine mangrove ecosystem. Observe estuarine (saltwater) crocodiles in their natural habitat. About 150 "Salties" inhabit Proserpine River and its surrounds.
- All weather day tour with expert guides and commentary
- Courtesy return bus transfers from Airlie Beach and Proserpine
- Barbecue lunch*
- Traditional Billy Tea and Damper
- Iced drinking water
- Rain ponchos are provided as required
- Insect repellent is provided as required
*Vegetarian & gluten free meals must be pre-arranged at time of booking