Sailing and Great Barrier Reef Adventure - CW1
1 day of Catamaran Sailing in the Whitsundays
Experience the thrill of high-speed sailing aboard one of the world’s fastest sailing catamarans - ‘Camira’ a world first with her sleek lines, spacious deck areas and unbelievable performance. She is capable of sailing at speeds up to 30 knots! Sail through Australia’s ultimate maritime playground - the spectacular Whitsunday Islands.- that’s cruising on a $4 million yacht!
Explore famous Whitehaven Beach and the stunning Whitsunday Islands National Park on this full-day adventure. Enjoy swimming, snorkelling, beautiful beaches & bays, exhilarating sailing and an all-you-can-eat BBQ lunch with all drinks included - altogether an awesome day out on the water!
1 day on the ultimate Reef Adventure!
Explore pristine Reefworld pontoon - acclaimed as the region’s most spectacular Great Barrier Reef site! Discover the underwater wonderland and be amazed by the colourful corals & abundance of marine life - it’s an out-of-this-world experience! Enjoy time at Queensland’s most innovative & spacious reef pontoon 'Knuckle Reef Pontoon' with its numerous features and activities:
- Unbelievable snorkelling with all gear provided
- Optional diving (Intro & Certified)
- Queensland's largest & most spectacular panoramic underwater viewing chamber
- Subsea Adventure & Glass Bottom Boat rides
- Sundecks for topping up your tan
- Regular presentations by Marine Biologists
- Massage & heli scenic flights (extra cost)
- Awesome underwater photographs taken by our specialist photographer (extra cost)
- Free wetsuit usage
- Morning tea, Buffet Lunch and afternoon tea (provided on both trips)
- Alcoholic beverages provided on sailing adventure, available on reef adventure.
Our special local package price is from $310 per person
(Package price is only valid to bonafide backpacker travellers between the ages of 18 and 35 years inclusive, and who are staying at an Airlie Beach backpacker resort on in a campervan.)