Alexander Stewart 1
The Alexander Stewart was hand built over 17 years by three generations of the one family and is said to be the largest cold-moulded timber hull in the Southern hemisphere. A magnificent vessel styled after the famous ship in which Joshua Slocum achieved the first solo circumnavigation of the globe in 1898. Timbers such as Noumean Kauri, Ribbon Maple, Red Cedar, Silky Oak, Tasmanian Blackwood and Oregon which give a rich old world feel to the large roomy interiors.
Departures will be 8.30am every Friday, Sunday and Tuesday.
RRP – $395 single share and $495 private double cabin – based on a per person/twin share rate (7 private double cabins available). CALL US to get a discount for your Whitsundays Trip
• Great hands on traditional sailing experience under the guidance of our qualified crew
• Interpretive guided bushwalks, snorkelling safaris, Aboriginal culture, ecology and astronomy.
• Fun, relaxing, accredited eco sailing adventure
• Use of our stand-up paddle boards
• Fully air conditioned
• Experienced and knowledgeable crew
• All meals freshly prepared onboard
• Large saloon area
• A relaxed tour for couples and single travellers
• Fresh clean linen and bath towel
• All meals including pre-dinner snacks
• Tea, coffee and tap water
• Stand up paddle boards
• Wetsuits and snorkelling gear
• Marine and national park fee’s