Boomerang - 2 Days 2 Nights
Boomerang, designed by Frers and built in Italy is a sloop design, 83ft in length and 20ft wide. In November 2001, Boomerang had a new interior fitted specifically for Whitsunday Sailing Tours. One of the many features includes headroom higher than 6ft.
This maxi yacht departs Wednesdays and Sundays for a 2-day/2-night sail and carries up to 28 passengers.
Please Note: Current price valid between 01 April 2017 – 31 March 2018
The new open plan interior was designed specifically for passenger travel within the Whitsundays. With a spacious deck, 3 bathrooms, 3 dinning tables, 6ft of headroom and double and single sleeping berths, Boomerang offers guests comfort below and above deck.
All meals are included and freshly prepared onboard by the crew. Vegetarians can be catered for.
One things for sure…the thoroughbred racing background will ensure a sailing tour aboard Boomerang will be an exciting experience.
- Visit stunning sand and coral beaches.
- Dive opportinity at the Northern end of the Whitsundays.
- Get involved with the sailing.
- Snorkel the coral reefs teeming with marine life.
- Go for guided island bush walks.
- Rendezvous Scuba Diving Available From $99.