Tongarra - 2 Days 2 Nights
Tongarra is a purpose built boat for chartering passengers around the Whitsunday Islands group. She is a catamaran just under 12 metres long and 8 metres wide.
She has 26 beds, men’s and women’s toilets and 1 outside shower. Being a catamaran she is a stable boat, which allows you to move freely around the boat even when under sail, plenty of room for everyone to spread out and top up their tan and even better everyone may take their mattresses out at night and sleep on the deck.
Truly a memorable experience, at sea sleeping under the stars! This is a unique experience, as most boats do not have the room nor do they allow you to take the mattresses out of the cabins.
- Play on Whitehaven Beach.
- Take once in a lifetime photos at Hill Inlet.
- Swim with turtles at Langford Reef.
- Snorkel at Mantaray Bay.
- Swim in crystal clear waters.
- Enjoy a guided walk through the Australian bush.
- Take those once in a lifetime photo at Hill Inlet Lookout.
- Participate in hands-on sailing.
- Fantastic reputation within the backpacker community.
- Friendly experienced crew.