|Departure Location||Airlie Beach - Port of Airlie Marina|
|Departure Time||7.15am / 12.00pm|
|Return Time||1.45pm / 6.10pm|
|Trip Length||Half Day|
|Season Rates||Standard pricing valid for travel between 1 April 2019 - 31 March 2020|
This amazing half day cruise shows you the best bits of the Whitsunday Islands National Park. You will be taken past some of the most remote areas to the incredible and dazzling Whitehaven Beach.
Your vessel is equipped with air-conditioned comforts such as a spacious saloon and toilets, with seating areas also available outside in the warm Australian sun. The vessel also offers a boarding ramp allowing easy access on and off the beach.
Laze on the beach, swim in the cool azure waters, and hike short trails to some of the best views in the region! Do not miss out.
Check in with Cruise Whitsundays at Port of Airlie Marina 30 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time. There is a café at the terminal so why not enjoy a coffee before your tour.
Depart from Airlie Beach enroute through magical passageways between some of the 74 Whitsunday Islands. Your crew will offer an informative commentary of the area and are available for questions. On the way you may collect other guests from Hamilton Island.
Your vessel will pull right up onto the island to allow easy access for all guests. Enjoy the southern (and less frequented) end of this beautiful white beach for a morning of relaxation. Stroll along the sand, swim in the water, and enjoy the magnificent sun without a worry in the world.
Your crew will set up a beach BBQ for your enjoyment, preparing a gourmet beef or vege burger with fresh salads. Cold drinks will be available for purchase.
After lunch it’s time to head home via Hamilton Island and back to Port of Airlie Marina.
Please Note: This is a sample tour plan; your itinerary is based on the weather and tidal conditions experienced at the time of travel.
“supplier” means any tour operator or other supplier of the services “you” means the guest booking and person named on this reservation booking “we”, “our” means The Whitsundays Central Reservations Centre and A.J.LAURENT PTY LTD These terms and conditions apply to all bookings made through The Whitsundays Central Reservations Centre. Placing a booking with The Whitsundays Central Reservations Centre and paying a deposit constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions.
For bookings made more than 30 days prior to travel, a 25% deposit is due to secure your booking with the balance due 30 days prior to travel. For bookings made within 30 days of travel, the full payment is due immediately to secure your booking. If we do not receive your full payment within 30 days of your travel date and you do not contact us to cancel, your deposit is forfeited and your booking may be automatically cancelled by us, the supplier or both.
Prices are quoted in Australian dollars, inclusive of GST, and all payments must be made in Australian dollars. Your reservation will only be confirmed when funds have been received and are cleared. The Whitsundays Central Reservations Centre is not responsible for delays in postal delivery, bank or payment system processing. It is your responsibility to ensure that payments are received within the times specified. If the deposit or final payment is not received by the due date, The Whitsundays Central Reservations Centre has the right cancel the booking. If your final payment is not paid by the due date and in any event within 30 days of your departure, we have the right to cancel your booking and retain the deposit in full without any reimbursement to cover our costs and those of any supplier.
If you wish to cancel or amend any booking made you need to contact us in writing. You can only cancel or amend a confirmed booking by contacting us directly. If you do not contact us to cancel prior to your booking departure date, you may forfeit your deposit and further costs.
Any cancellation or amendment made more than 30 days before travel will incur an administration fee of 25% of the total booking fee. All cancellations or amendments made within 30 days of your travel date departure will incur both an administration fee of 25% in addition to the individual supplier’s fees. Any changes requested to your booking, including but not limited to dates, are subject to availability and if they are not available, you may be required to cancel and agree to the cancellation terms. IMPORTANT NOTE: Some services and activities may not permit any refund for certain bookings. You should check with the individual supplier or The Whitsundays Central Reservations Centre prior to paying for your booking to confirm any special non-refundable conditions.
We recommend that you take out travel insurance to cover your reservation, and valuable items (e.g. cameras). Your travel insurance policy should include coverage to protect against unforeseen and last-minute cancellations or medical conditions that may prevent travel and also to cover any medical emergencies during travel at minimum.
In the unlikely case of a vessel break down, maintenance or unavailability, the supplier will supply an alternate vessel of a similar standard and quality. Itineraries may be affected by elements beyond our and the supplier’s control such as wind, tide, rain, storm or other weather conditions which make travel dangerous and require a delay or cancellation. It is the skipper's requirement to ensure passenger safety at all times and may use his/her professional judgment in any manner to keep his/her guests and crew safe. In the instance of such delay or cancellation, alternative options will be provided by the supplier. In the event a cancellation or delay occurs and your tour or service is cancelled and rescheduled, you will receive a full refund if you are unable to rebook your tour or service.
You are using these services and taking any tours at your own risk. We are not responsible for any loss or damage, including direct, indirect or consequential loss you may suffer as a result of your reservation, booking or anything related to your tour or services provided by any supplier. You need to ensure you are medically sound, fit and physically able to use the services. We are not liable for the event that you are refused access to any services or tours due to your medical, physical or other reasons, including intoxication. Any such claims should be addressed to the suppliers directly. You should note that sailing can be a dangerous activity and while crews will make every effort to ensure your safety, they cannot be accountable for actions or injury to you that may be ‘beyond their control’. Every effort is make to ensure your safety and you may be required to complete a pre departure questionnaire, and sign a travel agreement waiver during the check-in process of your tour with the supplier directly. We are not affiliated with nor responsible for our suppliers in any way other than as intermediary to arrange their services on you and their behalf. If you have any issues, injury, suffer any loss or damage, you need to take it up with the supplier directly. If we are obligated to cancel your travel arrangements for any reason, the liability of will be limited to a refund of all monies paid by you.
1. All prices are stated in Australian dollars and include GST. Prices valid for travel from 1 April 2019 to 31 March 2020 where stated.
2. Child fares are for children aged between the ages of 4 to 14 inclusive. Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult carer.
Exceptions: No child fare on Resort Connections to/from Hamilton Airport. Minimum age for Reefsleep is 12 years and over accompanied by an adult carer. Infants under 4 travel FOC but must be advised at time of booking. With the exception of Great Barrier Reef Adventures infant meals are not included on Day Cruises. 3. All inclusions are as indicated in the brochure and on the websites at time of travel. If not stated as included the item/s are at guests own cost.
4. All bookings not made locally must be reconfirmed with our Airlie Beach office the day before departure (+617 4846 7000).
5. Cruise Whitsundays reserves the right to alter prices, alter itineraries, apply a fuel surcharge, cancel departures, arrange alternative transport and vary itineraries and services if necessary.
6. All cruises are subject to sea and weather conditions particularly in the interest of passenger safety.
7. Should the company be forced to cancel a cruise our liability is limited to offering an alternative cruise or appropriate refund no greater than the fare paid.
8. Cruise Whitsundays cannot be held responsible for missed flights or consequent costs due to late arrival at airline check-in counter whatever the cause.
9. Travel insurance is recommended for all bookings.
10. The company shall not be held responsible for any property loss or damage and/or any claim resulting from personal injury or death arising whilst travelling with the company, participating in activities, on the vessel or pontoon or other company property. This disclaimer applies irrespective of the cause.
11. Where another company or persons operate the service such as transfers, diving and helicopter flights, Cruise Whitsundays is acting only as a Sales Agent. Responsibility and liability for the operation lies with that operator.
12. The helicopter scenics and transfers are operated by Hamilton Island Air and booking to travel with them deems acceptance the terms and conditions as published on their website www.hamiltonislandair.com.
13. Medical Disclosures Age and medical restrictions apply to diving activities. A medical questionnaire must be completed. Divers cannot fly for 24 hours after diving and the company accepts no liability for medical conditions experienced as a result of flying after diving. All diving is operated by Reef Safari Pty Ltd and booking to dive with them deems acceptance of the terms and conditions as published on their website www.reefsafari.com. A voluntary medical disclosure will be supplied on the confirmation of booking for Reefsleep and is to be returned to Cruise Whitsundays 24 hours prior to departure. We recommend you complete this form.
14. Group bookings and Charters: These Terms and Conditions DO NOT APPLY to group and charter travel. Separate booking conditions and payment terms will be provided with quotations and/or booking confirmations.
15. Payment and Cancellation fees: Day Cruises: No show and 24 hours or less notice cancellation is 100% of fare. 24 hours – 48 hours 50% of fare. Transfer to another Cruise Whitsundays cruise with more than 48 hours’ notice incurs no fee and is subject to availability. Transfer to another Cruise Whitsundays cruise with less than 48 hours’ notice is subject to availability and if new fare is less then no refund will be made and if new fare is higher payment of the difference is required.
ReefSleep: Full payment on Reefsleep must be received 7 days prior to departure. Cancellations must be provided in writing. No show and 24 hours or less notice cancellation fee is 100% of fare. 24 hours – 72 hours – 50% of fare. 3 – 7 days 25% of fare.
16. Travel subject to our Conditions of Carriage. View our Terms and Conditions of Carriage.
17. Cruise Whitsundays is the trading name of the ownership company Cruise Whitsundays Pty Ltd. ABN 70105420737.
Can't decide which island? Visit both! If you would like to visit more than one island and want to have time to experience the attractions of each, our 'Twin Island Escape' to Daydream and Hamilton Islands is for you.
Whitsunday Island and Hamilton Island hold some of the most iconic locations in the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park. Cruise Whitsundays will show you a day out that will quickly become the highlight of your holiday!
Visit and snorkel the Whitsunday Islands on board the GSL Marine - Whitsundays Boat Tour, explore Whitehaven Beach, the Hill Inlet Lookout and snorkel the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park. Whitsundays Boat Tour, Game Changer is the perfect day tour for you! Enquire Now.
Snorkel in the most magnificent coral gardens of the Whitsundays and stroll along the world-famous Whitehaven Beach on this fabulous day sail with Providence V. Experience the sailing of yesteryear today!
During this spectacular seaplane experience you will get to enjoy the pure swirling sands of Whitehaven Beach without the crowds! Relax, sunbathe, swim and explore on your own private stretch of sand today!
Mix adrenaline and relaxation in the beautiful Whitsundays with the Jetski Adventure and Whitehaven Beach! Spend the morning making waves and the afternoon dipping your toes in the water with Cruise Whitsundays!
Discover the spectacular fringing coral reefs of Airlie Beach in an informative and fun 70-minute glass bottom boat tour! The glass bottom boat tour allows you to explore the best of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park without getting wet!
Exclusive transfers to Palm Bay Resort, Long Island in a modern fast-cat vessel.You can escape the crowds for a relaxing day at Palm Bay Resort on Long Island and indulge yourself at one of the best kept secrets of the Whitsundays.
Pioneer Adventures offer thrilling tours, guaranteed to make your time in The Whitsundays unforgettable. Their short yet awesome tours are the perfect way to get the most out of your vacation, whether you’re a thrill-seeker or family holidaymaker.
The Ultimate Island Trek says it all! Enjoy an epic adventure by Jetski to a tropical oasis - enquire now for more details!The Ultimate Island Trek says it all! Enjoy an epic Whitsundays adventure by Jetski to a tropical oasis - enquire now for more details!
Experience a one-hour exciting offshore jet boat ride through the iconic Whitsunday waters- zooming at high speed with amazing sightseeing thrills and spins! Spread out over a 40km journey of pure adventure, this tour is not to be missed!